Bitcoin Masterclass: 25th of September 2014, Amsterdam
Innopay is happy to announce that the next edition of the Bitcoin masterclass, which will be held on September 25th 2014 in Amsterdam.
While most people have heared of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, not many really understand the technology behind Bitcoin or the potential it might have for various markets. Many of Bitcoin's users do not fully grasp the workings of the 'currency'. If you're interested in gaining better insights into how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin work, how it can contribute to your business and how it will be affected in the future, this one day training aims to give you the basis to fully understand cryptocurrency and its possible applications.
Hosting this training will be Jacob Boersma, expert in the fields of IT security and payments. Jacob is one of the thought leaders on Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in the Netherlands, regularly appearing on Dutch national television and he recently co-published the freely downloadable report "Cryptocurrency: exploring a revolutionary technology".
- 9.30: Introductions and opening
- 10.00: Genesis of Bitcoin: Overview of monetary systems and their functioning mechanisms
- 11.00: Cryptocurrency key principles: mining and public key cryptography
- 12.00: Cryptocurrency transaction processing: Transaction validation and its rules
- 13.00: Lunch break
- 14.00: Cryptocurrency risks and critics: Trading, exchange rate and speculation
- 15.00: Practical applications: how can can e-commerce benefit from Bitcoin? (Including practical examples for Mobile, POS en online payments)
- 16.00: Use cases: How can cryptocurrency be used in other transaction markets like digital identity or e-invoicing? (Including examples for group payments, low-cost digital identity systems, international money transfers and other transaction markets)
- 16.30: Conclusion: Final Q&A and further reading material.
- 17.00: Informal refreshments and networking opportunity
The masterclass has 10 available seats, so make sure you book well in advance.
€ 795,- excl. VAT per participant. The cost covers the participation to the event, lunch, refreshments and the reading material. Contact us about our referral program and group discounts!
For more information and registration, please contact Gijs Burgers at email@example.com
Bedrijf: InnopayDatum: 25 september 2014
Inschrijven voor: 24 september 2014
Type event: Seminar