For the third year in a consecutive row, KPMG Meijburg & Co and KPMG Germany have initiated the annual tax seminar on cross-border taxation between Germany and the Netherlands.
Main topics of this year's Tax Seminar are:
- The entry into force of the double tax treaty between Germany and the Netherlands;
- Further developments within the OECD and EU regarding BEPS;
- As well as other topics that are of interest to companies active on both sides of the border (differences regarding compliance requirements that affect day-to-day services of Shared Service Centers)
|10.10||Workshop 1a /1b|
Workshops Workshop 1a | German and Dutch developments in view of BEPS This workshop will focus on the new Dutch substance requirements, the new Dutch transfer pricing decree including developments in cross border business restructurings and gives an overview on recent German Tax developments with cross border relevance Workshop 1b | International staffing of shared service centers Individual income tax and social security implications Workshop 2a | Why Tax Compliance becomes more and more important Changes in administrative practice and tax audits/ increased disclosing obligations combined with increased difficulties to achieve an exemption from punishment/ cross boarder responsibility – described in examples of day to day tax business Workshop 2b | Taxation of executives and employees in Germany and the Netherlands
- New German-Dutch tax treaty (taxation of board members, compensation ruling, 183 days)
- Changes is BSN application process in the Netherlands
- Corresponding approval on company pension schemes
Date and location This seminar will be held on June 5 in the Kasteeltuinen in Arcen. More information For more information you can contact Marcel van Spijk, (040) 250 2245. RegisterYou can register through the button below.
Bedrijf: KPMGDatum: 05 juni 2014
Inschrijven voor: 04 juni 2014
Type event: Seminar