We all see the SEPA end date closing in, yet many questions and challenges remain. In order not to ‘invent the wheel’ in every separate country, we feel it is critical to provide an opportunity for all the stakeholders to touch base and discuss opportunities. on the 28th of November 2013 the 2nd E-mandates day will bring stakeholders like banks, corporates, merchants, consumers and vendors together to discuss and promote e-mandate solutions.
The E-mandates day program exists of two parts:
- Plenary sessions: During the plenary sessions, leading experts will bring us up to date with the trends they observe and the vision they have for E-mandates.
- Participants driven interactive sessions: During these sessions every participant is asked to provide their opinion and input. There will be parallel session about a variety of topics relevant to e-mandates.
Questions that will be addressed during the 2nd E-mandates day include:
- What is the right proposition for corporates and merchants?
- How should consumers be involved?
- What are the strategic options for retail and wholesale banks?
- Are e-mandates a bank play only?
- How should existing digital identity solutions be incorporated?
- What opportunities exist beyond e-mandates?
The goal of the E-mandates day is to maximize the exchange of ideas amongst the gathered professionals. During the day, you will have the opportunity to expand your network by meeting specialists from different communities and backgrounds.
Use the registration form on the right hand side of this page to register for the E-mandates day. The cost is € 595,- per delegate. The full program and location will be announced in the nearby future. For further questions, contact Nick Smaling at email@example.com.
Bedrijf: InnopayDatum: 28 november 2013
Inschrijven voor: 27 november 2013
Type event: Seminar