The role of corporate treasury is changing. Financial markets have developed and the treasury department has evolved from a cost center to a strategic business partner in the financial supply chain. This evolving role of the treasury department requires a broad skill set and knowledge base for all treasury employees as well as other financial professionals working in treasury-related activities.
Zanders is running a Corporate Treasury Boot Camp specially designed to boost your knowledge and competencies in the field of corporate treasury. On this three-day training course you will gain a broad understanding of the different treasury expertise areas and hot topics. All core elements of treasury will be covered and discussed in an accessible way, which makes it a must for aspirant treasurers as well as people working in the financial field looking for solid, basic treasury knowledge.
For the detailed program click here.
Day 1: Strategy & Organization and Cash Management
Day 2: Risk Management and Derivatives
Day 3: Processes & Systems and Corporate Finance
Monday, 22 April - Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Who should attend
- Treasury professionals who want to get a clear picture of the whole spectrum of treasury activities and who want to be able to put their own treasury activities into a broader treasury perspective.
- Finance professionals who need a good understanding of the roles, responsibilities and financial activities of treasury, such as internal auditors, accounting staff or bank employees working in treasury or treasury related businesses.
Total fees for three days Corporate Treasury Boot Camp are € 2,200 (ex. VAT). The fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments, but excludes accommodation.
Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam, Prins Hendrikkade 108, 1011 AK Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS
The Grand Hotel Amrâth is located in the historic heart of Amsterdam, near Amsterdam Central Station. The Amrâth Hotel offers valet parking for attendees.
You can register here. Registration will close on 19 April 2013 or if the maximum number of attendees has been reached.
The Boot Camp is developed and taught by leading experts within the specific fields of treasury.
- Sander van Tol ( Corporate Finance)
- Rob Naber (Risk Management)
- David Kelin (Cash Management)
- Liam Ó Caoimh (Strategy and Organization)
- Jill Tosi (Processes and Systems)
- Job Wolters (Risk Management)
Bedrijf: ZandersDatum: 22 april 2013
Inschrijven voor: 21 april 2013
Type event: Seminar