Horizon 2013 - Stockholm, May 16 - 19, 2013
Could your next strategic move be in business technology?
McKinsey & Company’s Business Technology Office (BTO) offers exciting careers to high performing students from every field of study. Are you currently studying for a degree or a doctorate in Europe? Do you have a passion for business and technology? If yes, we’d like to get to know you in person at our upcoming business technology workshop:
This is a unique opportunity to find out more about McKinsey, our global Business Technology Office (BTO), and what a career as a consultant in the BTO can offer you.
Find out what it's like to work at a truly global firm
Horizon 2013 is a 4-day workshop in Stockholm for degree and doctoral students who are considering whether their next strategic move could be to business technology and McKinsey. In the course of the workshop, participants will have many opportunities to:
- Learn more about the BTO and McKinsey, our work, and the values that set us apart
- Work in small teams on a case study to get a taste of how we work with our clients to deliver exceptional impact by applying both business and technology expertise
- Get to know BTO consultants from various BTO offices all over Europe in person and ask them about whatever is on your mind, whether it’s internship options at the BTO, the career opportunities of non-business graduates at McKinsey, or our interview process
- Find out what lies behind our value proposition of "Building Global Leaders" – and what this would mean for you as a BTO consultant
- Discover McKinsey’s perspective on balancing work, family, and life commitments and how our various Firm programs and initiatives in place can help you arrange working patterns (incl. educational, parental, or sabbatical leaves and part-time options) that fit your interests best.
- Meet up with other top talents from all over Europe and explore the Nordic metropolis of Stockholm and its history, culture, and lifestyle.
We welcome all applicants with outstanding academic achievements – irrespective of their field of study –, a pronounced interest in the areas of business and technology, and CVs that show commitment, diversity, and curiosity.
Apply and more info? Please click the button below
Bedrijf: McKinsey & CompanyDatum: 16 mei 2013
Inschrijven voor: 01 mei 2013
Type event: Business Course
Doelgroep: Students / Professionals